Root Stimulator Boost is a plant-based liquid alternative to synthetic hormone rooting powders. This boost aids the production of plant auxins, which are the plant hormones that promote root formation, which make roots develop and grow.
Root Stimulator Boost will ensure your plants benefit from:
Root Stimulator Boost can be applied to cuttings, seeds (once leaves have emerged), plug plants, House plants and general re-potting of plants.
Root Stimulator Boost can also be used to help newly seeded lawns develop improved root systems.
Root Stimulator Boost is supplied as liquid concentrate in an easy to use dosing bottle. The dosing bottle helps measure the correct amount of concentrate to dilute with water.
Apply Root Stimulator Boost for such listed plants below at the following application rates:
- Applying to cuttings: drench compost at 5ml per litre of water, or dip in solution prior to striking cutting.
- Applying to seeds: Apply at 5ml per litre of water (once leaves have emerged).
- Applying to plug plants: drench plugs at 50ml per 10 litres of water. Repeat 2 weeks after planting.
- Applying when re-potting: For applying to pots and House Plants and larger containers, drench at 100ml per 10 litres of water. Repeat after 1-2 weeks
- If applying to lawns: at sowing of grass drench at 1ml per litre of water, or 10ml per 10 litres of water. 100 litres (of diluted concentrate) will treat up to 100m2 of lawn. Repeat once grass seeds emerge. For newly laid turf, apply at 10ml per 10 litres of water, and repeat after 1-2 weeks.
Full instructions are provided on delivery.
Root Stimulator Boost is made with natural ingredients including seaweed and herb extracts.
Root Stimulator Boost is a safe, natural product but it is good practice to wash hands after use and avoid contact with eyes and skin.