House Plant Boost is a liquid organic fertiliser formulated specifically for house plants. The boost is made from plant extracts and supplied in a 100ml concentrate, easy-to-use dosing bottle.
House Plant Boost will ensure your plants benefit from:
House Plant Boost can be applied to a wide variety of house plants on a regular basis. Apply on a 2 week basis and gradually witness the improved health and strength of your house plants.
House Plant Boost is supplied as liquid concentrate in an easy-to-use dosing bottle which helps measure the correct amount of concentrate to dilute with water.
Apply House Plant Boost by following these application instructions:
1. Add 10ml of concentrate to 1 litre of water.
2. The boost can be applied as a drench to house plant compost, or applied as a foliar spray.
3. Rinse watering can, or hand sprayer, with water after use.
- If applying as a drench: mix with water in a watering can and stir well
- If applying as a foliar spray: add to a hand sprayer, mix with water and shake before use. See our available House Plant Mister / Trigger Sprayers for optimum spray application. Please ensure if you are making up a solution for spraying the boost that the solution is applied within 7 days of mixing. If the ready made solution is left in the sprayer for long periods it can give off an unpleasant smell.
House Plant Boost can be used indoors all year round. Apply to your plants every 2 weeks.
House Plant Boost is a compound organic fertiliser [NPK 3-1-1] that is made from yeast extracts, herb extracts and humic acids.
House Plant Boost can be stored (frost-free) for up to one year.