FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDERS OVER £50
The Red Mite, or Chicken Mite (Dermanyssus gallinae) is a nasty parasite of birds; and particularly of poultry and chickens. The mite feeds on the blood of the birds, which causes stress and anaemia. These symptoms can become so severe that they lead to increased pecking, and in some cases, cannibalism. Chickens may also produce a decreased egg yield. Chemical treatments are difficult and largely ineffective as they mostly only target adult mites.
Anti-Red is added to the drinking water of poultry and birds. It's ingredients have been proven to weaken the impact of parasitic mites that have infested the birds.
Add 3ml of Anti-Red per 1 litre of drinking water daily for 7 days.
Proceed to apply the Anti-Red 1 day per week thereafter.
Full application instructions are provided on delivery.
We currently supply two unit sizes. See them listed below:
Anti-Red is made from plant-extracts and is entirely non-toxic.
Anti-Red should be stored at room temperature and kept out of direct sunlight. For use by date refer to expiry sticker.
Anti-Red should be used in combination with our Androlis predatory mites for optimal control of the Red Mites and maximum protection for your Poultry and Birds. With the Anti-Red weakening the parasites every time your birds drink, and the Androlis predators consuming the mites as they fall off the birds, you should see a rapid reduction in infestation levels.